During my school years our class prepared every end of the course a play for our parents. For me, having the opportunity of being on stage was a great deal. I had to bring my feelings face to face. I have always been a shy person but on the one side, despite been really nervous I really enjoyed the experience of being on stage. I was one of those people who were timid in their everyday lives and on the moment they are on stage, their personality changes completely and they get the most out of the exposure to the public.

Based on my own experience, I really think that drama activities in the classroom make teachers learn a lot more about their students as, I have already said, some of the students become a surprise when ‘coming to stage’. Drama exercises involve team work, cooperation and motivation. Three of the issues I believe that are essential in the process of learning. By practicing amusing drama activities they learn about feelings, ways of moving and loads of vocabulary without even realizing that they are learning aside from playing.

Visitas: 85

Respuestas a esta discusión

I like your experience with drama, I feel like the same about team work, cooperation and motivation, so when I am with my studentss at the lab in technology classes, as I am a technology teacher. i did this course some years ago and I created this blog I hope you enjoy it

http://thecookandthehousemaid.blogspot.com.es/

RSS

Foro de discusión

Drama ans Storytelling

Iniciada por Caridad Arroyo Sanchez 31 Mar 2014.

My experience with drama 1 contestación 

Iniciada por Elisa Rodriguez. Última respuesta de Juan Carlos de Lassaletta 30 Mar 2014.

Improving with Drama

Iniciada por Inma Marcos Peyró 30 Mar 2014.

My drama experience

Iniciada por Inés Muñoz 27 Mar 2014.

My experience with drama

Iniciada por Rosa María Romero Migueles 27 Mar 2014.

Miembros

Distintivo

Cargando…
Licencia de Creative Commons
Lo publicado está bajo una licencia Creative Commons Reconocimiento 3.0.

2024   Creado por Red Social INTEF.   Tecnología de

Emblemas  |  Reportar un problema  |  Términos de servicio